Education: M.Sc. in Civil Engineering, KTH Stockholm 1976
Economics 65p, University of Stockholm 1978
Military service, Army Corps of Engineers 1974
Present position: Manager, ELLEVIO AB, Asset Management Technology & Development
Listed assignments in historical order:
-During my work at Stockholm Energi AB, Birka Energi AB, Fortum Distribution AB and now ELLEVIO AB I have been engaged in:
– Planning for the reregulation of the electricity market, distribution of electricity, in Sweden 1996, 2003, 2012 and 2016.
– Partnership projects with other energy companies and suppliers to the energy companies.
– Mergers, acquisitions and divestments of energy company assets.
– Board member Ekerö Energi AB.
– Benchmarking projects.
– Standardization of Information on national level, SS 637005.
– Business development projects.
– Industry cooperation R&D, technology and market design. Chairman for Elforsk Programråd Överföring&Distribution 2006-2014 and ELEKTRA 2009-, research funding board. Board member EKC/KTH 2000-2012 and SweGrids/KTH/UU 2012-.
– Analysis of regulation especially in Sweden but also in other Nordic countries.
– Stockholm Royal Seaport Smart Grids Project, partnership Project Fortum, ABB, Ericsson and Electrolux 2010- .
– Member of Swedish professionals for the built environment section for Sustainability, environmental development, 2004- and acting chairman since 2006-.
– Research Advisor KTH 2014-
– Industry cooperation R&D through Energiforsk. Chairman Energiforsk Advisory Board on Distribution&Transmission, Sun&Wind 2015-