Cleantech Capital Day collected again the most important players in industry, investment, government, startups and growth companies to learn from new sustainable innovations. Together with the European Commission and Mission Innovation, we brought together around 500 professionals, back-to-back with the Third Mission Innovation Ministerial conference.
Among the highlights:
- Bertrand Piccard (Chairman, Solar Impulse Foundation) and Carlos Moedas (European Commissioner for Research, Science and Innovation at the European Commission) gave an inspirational discussion celebrating innovators and fostering their innovations.
- Nordic Cleantech Open Finals showed the most promising developments in clean technology field in the Nordics; Congratulations Altered for winning the 1st prize, Heimdall Power taking the 2nd prize and Enjay for winning the 3rd place!
- Climate Finance & Solvers by WWF; Congratulations for Againity, Altered, Fourdeg, Norsepower and Parking Energy for receiving the award for your climate-solutions.
- Malmö Smart City Award real estate jury chose to award Epishine for their potentially disruptive solar cells for powering indoor devices.
- Germany side-event brought together Business Angel Network Deutschland, investors, German Trade & Invest and companies interested in entering the German market.
- China side-event had a delegation from Guangzhou and various governmental and private sector actors come together to develop opportunities to make clean energy business in China.
- Various thematic keynotes and panel discussions – scroll down to see the full program.
Thank you all for contributing to the Cleantech Capital Day! We wish you successful follow-ups and sustainable business development.
All the best,
Cleantech Scandinavia team